The first acquaintance with the practice of yoga begins with a small shock from a huge number of poses, each of which has its own name and features of the effect on the body. Trying to memorize each one, approaching classes like a school lesson, will not work. All knowledge comes gradually. The longer you practice yoga, the more techniques you master.
Don’t be tempted to do difficult poses right away. It is always necessary to start with the basics and the simplest techniques. This is true not only for yoga but also for any sports discipline. Mastering simple asanas is not just preparation for more complex postures, but also a huge benefit for the body, body. Most of the basic movements do not lose their relevance, even for those who have been doing yoga for a long time.
The main advantage of all asanas, regardless of the level of difficulty, is that they can be performed at home and do not require any special devices. It is enough to buy a special rug and comfortable clothes. To make the first lessons easy and simple, you can use the program below with a description of the basic most useful, and effective thirty postures.
1. Bridge pose (Bandha Sarvangasana)
- It is a bridge that delicately stretches and improves the mobility of the spine.
- Thanks to this exercise, you can eliminate the negative consequences of prolonged sitting, because most modern people spend most of their lives in this position.
- It’s okay that the pose seems difficult at first, no.
- The comfort of the asana in the first lessons allows you to increase the block, which is placed under the back.
Leave a Comment